SMILE ANALYSIS: Your smile is important to us
Your smile affects your self-image and can greatly influence the quality of your interactions with others. Many people hold back from laughing or smiling because they are uncomfortable about their appearance when they do.
Take this simple smile analysis today! The following questions are designed to honestly appraise your smile. Go to a mirror, smile as wide as you can, and ask yourself the following questions:
• Are any of your teeth yellow, stained or somewhat discolored?
• Would you like your teeth to be whiter?
• Do you have any gaps or spaces bw your teeth?
• Are any of your teeth turned, crooked or uneven?
• Are you missing any teeth?
• Do you see any pitting or defects on the surfaces of your teeth?
• Are the edges of any teeth worn down, chipped or uneven?
• Do any of your teeth appear too small, short, large or long?
• Do you have any prior dental work that appears unnatural?
• Do you have any crowns or bridges that spear dark at the edgo of your gums?
• Do you have any gray, black or silver fillings in your teeth?
• Do you have a gummy smile?
• Are your gums red, sore, puffy, bleeding or receded?
• Does the appearance of your smile inhivit you from laughing or smiling?
• When being photographed, do you smile with your lips closed instead of flashing a full smile?
• Would you like to change anything about the appearance of your teeth or smile?
If you answered YES to ANY of the questions above, you should know that Schenck Family Dentistry can help get you the smile you have always wanted. Contact us today!